At deRMA Skin Institute’s Guelph Dermatology Research, we are dedicated to advancing the science of dermatology. Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Dusan Sajic and his team conduct research and clinical trials to advance the development of safe and effective treatments for a variety of clinical conditions. Dr. Sajic has extensive experience in this area, having served as an associate investigator conducting clinical studies at Probity Medical Research.
Important To Know
If you choose to participate in a clinical research trial, a member of our research team will explain the study to you, review any potential risks and benefits, and answer all your questions. Be aware that you have the following rights:
- Your participation is voluntary; you may withdraw at any time.
- All information collected about you will be kept confidential.
- You can ask questions.
- You will have as much time as you need to decide if you want to participate.
If you decide to join the trial, you will be asked to sign a consent form and will be given a copy for your personal records.
If you live in Southwestern Ontario and are interested in learning more about our clinical trials, please contact (519) 836-8558 ext. 5 or send an email to email@example.com.
Current Research Trials
We are actively recruiting patients for the studies listed below. Visit this page regularly; we will update it as new trials become available at our research site.
We are currently recruiting for a clinical trial with an investigational injected treatment for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Eligible participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an adult male or female age 18 to 75 (inclusive).
- Have a diagnosis of moderate to severe psoriasis (with or without psoriatic arthritis) for at least 6 months and have stable disease for at least 2 months.
- Have body surface area of involvement ≥ 10%.
- Be a candidate for phototherapy or systemic therapy when other systemic therapies are clinically less appropriate.
There is no cost to participate. Qualified participants will have regular visits with study doctors who specialize in treating plaque psoriasis. Participation will last up to 36 weeks and involve about 23 visits to the study research site.
If you are interested in joining this clinical trial, please contact (519) 836-8558 ext. 5 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.