As a critical component of his patented noninvasive 5 Dimension Facelift™, Dr. Dusan Sajic’s expert placement of neuromodulators like BOTOX for his Guelph, Kitchener, and Cambridge patients relaxes their muscles to erase wrinkles and unwanted lines.
Keeping the Natural Look: If It Looks ‘Done,’ It’s Been Done Wrong
“The most important question when considering BOTOX and facial fillers is who will be performing the procedure,” say Dr. Sajic. “These injectables are medical devices and must be treated with the proper respect. For the safety and satisfaction of our patients all lip injections are performed by one of our expert physicians who are certified in dermatology and aesthetic medicine.”
“When paired with lasers, dermal fillers (Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, Belotero®, Sculptra®, and Radiesse®) and skin tightening modalities, including Accutite and Morpheus8, our 5 Dimension Lift will give you the best possible results to make you look and feel fresh, rested and the best version of yourself. It’s what we do to help you age gracefully and elegantly,” says Dr. Sajic. You can learn more about how these and other treatments complement one another in a related blog post.
Comprehensive Rejuvenation: 5 Dimension Facelift
The 5 Dimension Facelift™ is designed to address these 5 “dimensions of aging”:
• Bone loss, resulting in a small chin, sunken cheeks
• Fat loss or displacement resulting in bags under the eyes, sagging jowls, or a double chin
• Structural loss in the skin resulting from dwindling elastin and collagen and causing loose skin
• Textural changes to the skin surface causing brown spots, red spots, scarring, and wrinkles
• Muscle and movement imbalances causing forehead lines, “11s”, crows feet, and marionette lines
See some of our patients’ 5 Dimension Skin Plan before and after pictures to get an idea of the type of transformations that are possible. You’ll see why women and men who are looking for natural-looking skin rejuvenation come to our Guelph clinic from Kitchener, Cambridge, and beyond.